Apply for G19AS00067
- The Department of the Interior, U. S. Geological Survey in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, North Atlantic Coast CESU" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.808.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 28, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 11, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $198,161.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Economic Research and Analysis of the National Need for Technology Infrastructure to Support the Internet of Things (IoT) Amendment 1
Previous opportunity: FY 2019 Day of Service Grants
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for G19AS00067
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (G19AS00067) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|G19AS00069||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Gulf Coast CESU|
|G19AS00068||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|W81XWH 19 DMRDP AIMM||DoD Accelerating Innovation in Military Medicine Research Award|
|W81XWH 19 RTRP IIRA||DoD Reconstructive Transplant Research, Investigator-Initiated Research Award|
|W81XWH 19 RTRP IDA||DoD Reconstructive Transplant Research, Idea Discovery Award|
|P19AS00212||Analysis of Breeding Salamanders in the Greater Yellowstone Area|
|19 584||Opportunities for Promoting Understanding through Synthesis|
|19 585||International Research Experiences for Students|
|19 586||Critical-Zone Collaborative Network|
|W81XWH 19 PHTBIRP FITBIRA||DoD Psychological Health and Traumatic Brain Injury, Federal Interagency Traumatic Brain Injury Research Analysis Award|
|7200AA19APS00014||Implementation Science for Strengthening Family Health (IS4FH)|
|W81XWH 19 KCRP CA||DoD Kidney Cancer, Concept Award|
|W81XWH 19 KCRP IDA||DoD Kidney Cancer, Idea Development Award|
|W81XWH 19 KCRP TRPA||DoD Kidney Cancer, Translational Research Partnership Award|
|FOA RDK 2019 0001||Joint Directed Energy Transition Office (DE-JTO) Educational Initiative|
|P19AS00429||Conduct Bat Maternity Colony Inventory and Surveillance|
|N00014 19 S F009||FY19 Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) for the Office of Naval Research (ONR) Navy ROTC Cybersecurity Training Program|
|19 587||Advanced Computing Systems & Services: Adapting to the Rapid Evolution of Science and Engineering Research|
|USGS 19 FA 0201||Monitoring, analysis, and research support on the Upper Mississippi River|
|P00232||Monitoring Fish for NPS-NCR|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "G19AS00067", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.