FY 2019 Day of Service Grants (CNCS 05 20 19)
- The Corporation for National and Community Service in the disaster prevention and relief, education, environment, health, housing, other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "FY 2019 Day of Service Grants" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 94.012, 94.014.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 20, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 19, 2019.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 15 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Disaster Prevention and Relief, Education, Environment, Health, Housing, Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, North Atlantic Coast CESU
Previous opportunity: Access to Historical Records: Major Initiatives
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "CNCS 05 20 19", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: