Methodology, Measurement, and Statistics (19 520)
- The National Science Foundation in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Methodology, Measurement, and Statistics" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 47.075.
- This funding opportunity was created on Nov 03, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jan 31, 2019.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 35 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (19 520) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|G18AS00124||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Southern Appalachian Mountain CESU|
|DE FOA 0001961||FY2019 Research Opportunities in High Energy Physics|
|G19AS00018||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Pacific Northwest CESU|
|G19AS00017||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Pacific Northwest CESU|
|G19AS00016||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Basin CESU|
|G19AS00015||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Pacific Northwest CESU|
|19 521||CyberCorps(R) Scholarship for Service|
|19 522||National Science Foundation Research Traineeship (NRT) Program|
|19 524||Training-based Workforce Development for Advanced Cyberinfrastructure|
|19 526||Materials Innovation Platforms|
|DWFP 15 S 01||Deployed Warfighter Protection Program Research Oppurtunities|
|DE FOA 0002023||Established Program to Stimulate Competitive Research (DOE EPSCoR) Implementation Grants|
|FA9550 19 S 0001||Dynamically and Controllably Reconfigurable Antennas through Physical Deformation Processes|
|HHS 2019 ACL NIDILRR BISA 0316||Small Business Innovation Research Program (SBIR) Phase I|
|19 528||CNH2: Dynamics of Integrated Socio-Environmental Systems|
|19 529||Spectrum Efficiency, Energy Efficiency, and Security (SpecEES): Enabling Spectrum for All|
|HHS 2019 ACL NIDILRR ARHF 0317||Advanced Rehabilitation Research Training (ARRT) Program - Health and Function|
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "19 520", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: