Rural Veterans Health Access Program (HRSA 19 023)
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Health Resources and Services Administration in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Rural Veterans Health Access Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.241.
- This funding opportunity was created on Nov 14, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Feb 12, 2019.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 3 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (HRSA 19 023) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|HRSA 19 058||Leadership in Family and Professional Partnerships|
|DOS APSGP FY19 001||U.S. Ambassador’s PEPFAR Small Grants Program 2018-2019|
|DOS UGA SMGCG FY18||PEPFAR Uganda Community Grants to Combat HIV/AIDS|
|HRSA 19 081||Rural Communities Opioid Response Program - Planning|
|HRSA 19 047||Reimbursement of Travel and Subsistence Expenses toward Living Organ Donation|
|72052019RFA00001||Improved Health and Nutrition Activity|
|HRSA 19 022||Rural Health Innovation and Transformation Technical Assistance|
|HRSA 19 040||Capacity Building in the Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program to Support Innovative Program Model Replication|
|HHS 2019 ACL AOA CSSG 0311||2019 Empowering Older Adults and Adults with Disabilities through Chronic Disease Self-Management Education Programs Financed by the Prevention and Public Health Fund|
|HRSA 19 086||Primary Care Training and Enhancement: Integrating Behavioral Health and Primary Care Program|
|HHS 2019 ACL AOA FPSG 0312||2019 Evidence-Based Falls Prevention Program|
|RFA CK 19 004||Study to Assess the Risk of Blood Borne Transmission of Classic Forms of Creutzfeldt-Jakob Disease (CJD)|
|RFA CK 19 002||Quantifying Contact Rates and Mixing Patterns in Workers in Non-healthcare Work Settings in the United States and Modeling the Effect of Workplace Social Distancing Measures in Reducing Influenza Transmission|
|RFA TS 19 001||Identify and Evaluate Potential Risk Factors for Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)|
|HRSA 19 088||Rural Residency Planning and Development Program|
|CMS 1Y1 19 001||Healthy Kids 2019|
|HRSA 19 021||National Rural Health Policy, Community, and Collaboration Program|
|SM 19 010||National Center of Excellence for Infant and Early Childhood Mental Health Consultation|
|SM 19 009||Grants for Expansion and Sustainability of the Comprehensive Community Mental Health Services for Children with Serious Emotional Disturbances|
|RFA HL 20 002||Career Pathway to Independence in Blood Science Award for Physician Scientists (K99/R00 Independent Clinical Trial Required)|
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "HRSA 19 023", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: