Strengthening HIV Clinical Services in the Republic of Rwanda under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR) (CDC RFA GH19 1939)
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control - CGH in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Strengthening HIV Clinical Services in the Republic of Rwanda under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.067.
- This funding opportunity was created on Oct 25, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Dec 26, 2018 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 1159 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $20,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (CDC RFA GH19 1939) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|RFA NS 18 026||NINDS Morris K. Udall Centers of Excellence for Parkinsons Disease Research (P50 Clinical Trial Optional)|
|HRSA 19 090||Autism Secondary Data Analysis Research Program|
|72065619RFA00001||Quality Health Initiative|
|HRSA 19 011||Health Center Controlled Networks|
|RFA IP 19 001||Surveillance for Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV) and Other Viral Respiratory Infections Among Native Americans/Alaska Natives|
|72036719RFA00001||USAID’s Physical Rehabilitation Activity|
|RFA IP 19 003||Understanding and Improving Immunization Services among Adult Hospital Inpatient and Observation/Clinical Decision Unit Settings|
|HRSA 19 034||Building Capacity for HIV Elimination in Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Part A Jurisdictions|
|RFI 624 18 CHILL||USAID/West Africa: “Community HIV/AIDS Investments for Longer and healthier Lives (CHILL) in Cameroon|
|RFA IP 19 002||Increasing Influenza and Tdap Vaccination of Pregnant Women in Obstetric/Gynecologic Practices in Large Health Systems through Quality Improvement Interventions|
|HRSA 19 087||Primary Care Training and Enhancement - Physician Assistant Program|
|HRSA 19 041||AIDS Education and Training Centers – National HIV Curriculum e-Learning Platform: Technology Operations and Maintenance|
|RFA AA 19 001||Collaborative Study on the Genetics of Alcoholism (COGA) (Clinical Trial Not Allowed U10)|
|SM 19 005||Tribal Behavioral Health Grant Program|
|CDC RFA CK19 1901||CDC Resident Postdoctoral Program in Microbiology|
|SM 19 004||Statewide Family Network|
|TI 19 002||Grants to Expand Substance Abuse Treatment Capacity in Adult Treatment Drug Courts and Adult Tribal Healing to Wellness Courts|
|TI 19 001||Grants to Expand Substance Abuse Treatment Capacity in Family Treatment Drug Courts|
|CDC RFA DP19 1901||Prevention and Control of Chronic Disease and Associated Risk Factors in the U.S. Affiliated Pacific Islands, U.S. Virgin Islands, and Puerto Rico|
|PA FPH 19 001||Announcement of Availability of Funds for Title X Family Planning Services Grants|
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "CDC RFA GH19 1939", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: