FY17 Partnerships to Achieve Health Equity (MP CPI 17 001)
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Health in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "FY17 Partnerships to Achieve Health Equity" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.137.
- This funding opportunity was created on Dec 30, 2016.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 31, 2017 No Explanation.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $400,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 14 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (MP CPI 17 001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|RFA OAA 17 000002||Breakthrough-ACTION|
|RFA OAA 17 000001||Breakthrough-RESEARCH|
|SM 17 004||Linking Actions for Unmet Needs in Children’s Health in American Indian and Alaskan Native Communities, U.S. Territories, and Pacific Jurisdictions Cooperative Agreements (Short Title: Indigenous – Project LAUNCH)|
|HRSA 17 023||Black Lung Clinics Program|
|HRSA 17 024||Black Lung Center of Excellence|
|HRSA 17 025||Radiation Exposure Screening and Education Program|
|HRSA 17 041||Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Part F Dental Reimbursement Program|
|CDC RFA DP15 151403CONT17||Paul Coverdell National Acute Stroke Prevention Program|
|MP AIA 17 001||FY17 American Indian/Alaska Native Health Equity Initiative|
|MP YEP 17 001||FY17 Minority Youth Violence Prevention II (MYVP II): Integrating Social Determinants of Health and Community Policing Approaches|
|SP 17 001||Drug-Free Communities (DFC) Support Program-New|
|SP 17 002||Drug-Free Communities (DFC) Support Program-Competing Continuation|
|SM 17 005||Cooperative Agreements for Tribal Behavioral Health (Short Title: Native Connections)|
|CDC RFA GH15 153503CONT17||Building Effective Health Information Systems Under PEPFAR|
|HRSA 17 092||Emergency Medical Services for Children Data Center|
|CDC RFA GH15 150403CONT17||Capacity Building through Training and Mentoring for Treatment, Care and Support, Including PMTCT, TB/HIV, Laboratory, Informatics, and Cervical Cancer in Botswana|
|RFA PS 13 00105CONT17||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Natural History and Prevention of Viral Hepatitis among Alaska Natives|
|CDC GH15 153503CONT17||Building Effective Health Information Systems Under PEPFAR|
|HRSA 17 110||Maternal and Child Health Collaborative Office Rounds (MCH COR)|
|HRSA 17 060||Maternal and Child Health Research Network Program Children with Special Health Care Needs Research Network (CSHCN-RN)|
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "MP CPI 17 001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: