Techcamp Chennai for Emerging Entrepreneurs (CH NOFO 17 100)
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to India in the business and commerce, education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Techcamp Chennai for Emerging Entrepreneurs" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.040.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 01, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 31, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $100,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Business and Commerce, Education
Next opportunity: Community Development Block Grant Program for Indian Tribes and Alaska Native Villages
Previous opportunity: FY17 Partnerships to Achieve Health Equity
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "CH NOFO 17 100", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: