FY17 Partnerships to Achieve Health Equity (MP CPI 17 001)
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Health in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "FY17 Partnerships to Achieve Health Equity" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.137.
- This funding opportunity was created on Dec 30, 2016.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 31, 2017 No Explanation.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $400,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 14 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: Techcamp Chennai for Emerging Entrepreneurs
Previous opportunity: Title-12182016-SA-WS-1
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (MP CPI 17 001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|RFA OAA 17 000002||Breakthrough-ACTION|
|RFA OAA 17 000001||Breakthrough-RESEARCH|
|SM 17 004||Linking Actions for Unmet Needs in Children’s Health in American Indian and Alaskan Native Communities, U.S. Territories, and Pacific Jurisdictions Cooperative Agreements (Short Title: Indigenous – Project LAUNCH)|
|HRSA 17 023||Black Lung Clinics Program|
|HRSA 17 024||Black Lung Center of Excellence|
|HRSA 17 025||Radiation Exposure Screening and Education Program|
|HRSA 17 041||Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Part F Dental Reimbursement Program|
|CDC RFA DP15 151403CONT17||Paul Coverdell National Acute Stroke Prevention Program|
|MP AIA 17 001||FY17 American Indian/Alaska Native Health Equity Initiative|
|MP YEP 17 001||FY17 Minority Youth Violence Prevention II (MYVP II): Integrating Social Determinants of Health and Community Policing Approaches|
|SP 17 001||Drug-Free Communities (DFC) Support Program-New|
|SP 17 002||Drug-Free Communities (DFC) Support Program-Competing Continuation|
|SM 17 005||Cooperative Agreements for Tribal Behavioral Health (Short Title: Native Connections)|
|CDC RFA GH15 153503CONT17||Building Effective Health Information Systems Under PEPFAR|
|HRSA 17 092||Emergency Medical Services for Children Data Center|
|CDC RFA GH15 150403CONT17||Capacity Building through Training and Mentoring for Treatment, Care and Support, Including PMTCT, TB/HIV, Laboratory, Informatics, and Cervical Cancer in Botswana|
|RFA PS 13 00105CONT17||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Natural History and Prevention of Viral Hepatitis among Alaska Natives|
|CDC GH15 153503CONT17||Building Effective Health Information Systems Under PEPFAR|
|HRSA 17 110||Maternal and Child Health Collaborative Office Rounds (MCH COR)|
|HRSA 17 060||Maternal and Child Health Research Network Program Children with Special Health Care Needs Research Network (CSHCN-RN)|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "MP CPI 17 001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: