Title-12182016-SA-WS-1 (12182016 SA WS 1)
- The General Dynamics Information Technology in the education, environment, health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Title-12182016-SA-WS-1" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 00.000, 10.001.
- This funding opportunity was created on Dec 18, 2016.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Feb 16, 2017 Multiple Receipt Dates - See Link to Full Announcement for details..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $222.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 123 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education, Environment, Health
Next opportunity: FY17 Partnerships to Achieve Health Equity
Previous opportunity: Notice of Intent: Documentation and Implementation of Treatment Plans at Casa Grande Ruins
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (12182016 SA WS 1) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|12182016 SA S2S 1||Title-12182016-SA-S2S-1|
|03192017 TL S2S 2||Initital|
|07152017 SA S2S SYN 1||TITLE-07152017-SA-S2S-SYN-1|
|11182017 S2S TL 1||Synposis1|
|PTS RR 11 18 2017 OPP1||Created using multiprofiles account!|
|04212018 S2S TL 1||CreateAdobeSYN R16.2|
|04212018 SA WS S2S 1||TITLE-04212018-SA-WS-S2S-1|
|06162018 TLS2S 1||CreateAdobeSYN R16.2|
|06162018 TL S2S 1||CreateAdobeSYN|
|07212018 TL S2S 1||CreateAdobeSYN|
|03162019 TESTOPP 2||TEST-OPP|
|03162019 TESTOPP 3||TEST-OPP|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "12182016 SA WS 1", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: