US Children with Perinatal HIV who were Born Internationally (R01 Clinical Trial Optional) (RFA HD 20 006)
- The Department of Health and Human Services, National Institutes of Health in the health, income security and social services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "US Children with Perinatal HIV who were Born Internationally (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.865.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 31, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Nov 14, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $300,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 3 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health, Income Security and Social Services
Next opportunity: CESU – Special History Study to Document History Associated With the Forks of the Road Slave Market in Natchez, Mississippi
Previous opportunity: Investing in the Liberated University of Mosul
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (RFA HD 20 006) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|RFA HD 20 001||Data Sharing for Demographic Research Infrastructure Program (R24 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|RFA HD 20 021||Fertility and Fertility Preservation for Patients with Diseases that Previously Precluded Reproduction (R21 Clinical Trial Optional)|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RFA HD 20 006", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: