Investing in the Liberated University of Mosul (DOS BAGHDAD PD 2019 019)
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to Iraq in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Investing in the Liberated University of Mosul" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.021.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 25, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 06, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Next opportunity: US Children with Perinatal HIV who were Born Internationally (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)
Previous opportunity: Curbing Disinformation and Misinformation in Media
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DOS BAGHDAD PD 2019 019) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DOS BAGHDAD PD 2019 020||Investing in the Liberated University of Tikrit|
|S SY 400 19 CA001||NEA/PPD Syria Notice of Funding Opportunity|
|P19AS00424||NCPE interns at Western Archeological and Conservation Center|
|P19AS00426||Museum and Archives Cataloging, Access and Preservation|
|P19AS00427||Landscape project to renew the grounds at Andersonville NHS|
|P19AS00434||Arabia Mountain National Heritage Area - Mod 15|
|NNH19ZHA001C||National Space Grant College and Fellowship Program - Opportunities in NASA STEM FY 2020 – 2024|
|P19AS00437||Gullah Geechee Cultural Heritage Corridor|
|P19AS00439||Creating Jobs & Outdoor Recreation Opportunities for Veterans & Youth|
|P19AS00442||Project Title Development of Online Launch Calendar, Phase III|
|P19AS00446||Upgrading Curation and Cataloging Collections of the Southeast|
|NPS 19 NERO 0086||Youth Assist with Historic Preservation of Structures|
|P19AS00447||Interpretation and Resource Intern at Jimmy Carter National Historic Site|
|72026319RFA00003||USAID Scholars Activity|
|PAS MOROCCO FY19 05||Youth Alumni Reintegration Seminar 2019|
|RFI LIBYOUTH LIBERIA||The Liberia Youth Activity|
|ED GRANTS 080119 001||OSERS-OSEP: Educational Technology, Media, and Materials for Individuals with Disabilities: National Center on Accessible Educational Materials for Learning CFDA Number 84.327Z|
|P19AS00468||Engage Youth Employee to Enhance the Preservation, Inventory|
|P19AS00467||Improving geographic information systems maps and data for NPS Southeast Region Parks|
|P19AS00469||Mississippi Delta National Heritage Area - Modification 13|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DOS BAGHDAD PD 2019 019", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: