Trafficking Victim Assistance Program-ACF regions 9 and 10 (HHS 2018 ACF IOAS OTIP ZV 1371)
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Administration for Children and Families-IOAS-OTIP in the income security and social services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Trafficking Victim Assistance Program-ACF regions 9 and 10" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.598.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 29, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 13, 2018 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 1159 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $3,750,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (HHS 2018 ACF IOAS OTIP ZV 1371) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|HHS 2018 ACF IOAS OTIP ZV 1370||Trafficking Victim Assistance Program-ACF regions 5, 6, 7, and 8|
|HHS 2019 ACF OHS CH R02 1392||Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee -- Bronx, New York (Manhattan), Kings, Richmond, and Queens Counties, New York|
|HHS 2018 ACF ACYF CU 1382||Regional Partnership Grants to Increase the Well-Being of, and to Improve the Permanency Outcomes for, Children Affected by Substance Abuse|
|HHS 2018 ACF ACYF CA 1383||Best Practices for the Use of Text and Chat-Based Technology in Child Maltreatment Reporting, Detection, and Prevention|
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "HHS 2018 ACF IOAS OTIP ZV 1371", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: