Continuous Stream Flow Monitoring and Water Quality Analysis (BOR PN 18 N014)
- The Department of the Interior, Bureau of Reclamation - Pacific Northwest Region in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Continuous Stream Flow Monitoring and Water Quality Analysis" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.519.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 26, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 09, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $58,575.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized).
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (BOR PN 18 N014) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|F18AS00203||Restoring and Protecting Piping Plover Nesting Habitat in the St. Louis River Estuary-Phase III|
|NPSNOIELMA1800805||Historic Preservation Treatments to Atsinna Pueblo|
|NPSNOIBRCA1800799||Protecting Park Resources through Boundary Corridor Tree Removal|
|NPSNOICACH1800798||Stabilize Lower White House at Canyon de Chelly N.M.|
|NPSNOIBRCA1800800||Install Boundary Fence|
|P18AS00376||Recruitment Dynamics of Scleractinian Corals along the Kona Coast of the Big Island of Hawai'i|
|RFI62518RISEIIWSR||RISE II WATER SECURITY AND RESILIENCE ACTIVITY|
|NPSNOICACH1800820||SCA Native American Work Crew|
|L18AS00030||BLM-AZ, Ecological Monitoring and Adaptive Management|
|L18AS00017||BLM NM 2018 Youth Opportunities for Conservation Projects on NM Public Lands|
|L18AS00053||BLM National Operations Center Freshwater Assessment and Monitoring Assistance|
|L18AS00036||BLM-AZ 2018 Youth Opportunities to Work on Conservation Projects on AZ Public Lands|
|F18AS00207||Overwintering Microclimate Selection of Western Monarch Butterlies|
|P18AS00379||BioBlitz Data Analysis and Great Basin Landscape Report|
|F18AS00209||Mid Klamath River Fall Chinook Spawner Survey|
|F18AS00213||Fisher and Marten Habitat Connectivity and Fire Risk Analysis|
|F18AS00214||Understanding the Mechanisms for Fisher Declines in Areas of Mixed-Severity Wildlife: Post Fire Decision Support Tools for Managers|
|USGS FA 18 0212||Notice of Intent: Karst Interactive Map, Late Pleistocene Environmental Conditions of Central Ohio, and Surficial Mapping|
|USGS FA 18 0213||Notice of Intent: 2018/2019 Progress on Statewide Quaternary 3D Geological Mapping of MN|
|USGS FA 18 0215||Notice of Intent: Three-Dimensional Geologic Framework Mapping in Central New York|
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "BOR PN 18 N014", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: