Assessing Impacts of Hurricane Irma on the Silver Rice Rat (F18AS00293)
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the education, environment, information and statistics, science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Assessing Impacts of Hurricane Irma on the Silver Rice Rat" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.678.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 08, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 15, 2018 THIS IS A NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD TO A SINGLE SOURCE ANNOUNCEMENT ASSOCIATED WITH THIS NOTICE..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F18AS00293", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: