Assessing Impacts of Hurricane Irma on the Silver Rice Rat (F18AS00293)
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the education, environment, information and statistics, science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Assessing Impacts of Hurricane Irma on the Silver Rice Rat" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.678.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 08, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 15, 2018 THIS IS A NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD TO A SINGLE SOURCE ANNOUNCEMENT ASSOCIATED WITH THIS NOTICE..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education, Environment, Information and Statistics, Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Option Year Workplan and Budget
Previous opportunity: Trafficking Victim Assistance Program-ACF regions 9 and 10
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (F18AS00293) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|F18AS00350||Aquatic Nuisance Species Small Grant Program|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F18AS00293", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: