National Competitive Harmful Algal Bloom Programs (NOAA NOS NCCOS 2019 2005810)
- The Department of Commerce in the environment, natural resources, science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "National Competitive Harmful Algal Bloom Programs" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 11.478.
- This funding opportunity was created on Oct 03, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Feb 04, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 12 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NOAA NOS NCCOS 2019 2005810) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|F19AS00001||Central Valley Project Improvement Act- Anadromous Fish Restoration Program|
|F19AS00018||R packages for enhancing the Geospatial Population Estimator (GSPE) of moose in Alaska.|
|NOAA NOS ONMS 2019 2005832||FY19 Dr Nancy Foster Scholarship Program|
|NOAA NOS NCCOS 2019 2005821||2019 Deep Coral Reef Ecosystem Studies Program: American Samoa|
|NOAA NOS NCCOS 2019 2005822||2019 Regional Ecosystem Prediction Program (REPP): Understanding Coral Ecosystem Connectivity in the Hawaiian Archipelago|
|NOAA NOS OCM 2019 2005800||National Estuarine Research Reserve System (NERRS) Land Acquisition and Construction Program for Fiscal Year 2019|
|F19AS00026||Fish and Wildlife Coordination and Assistance|
|NOAA NOS ONMS 2019 2005862||2019 Pacific Northwest Bay-Watershed Education and Training|
|NOAA NMFS PIRO 2019 2005826||2019 Partnerships for Hawaiian Monk Seal Recovery and Conservation|
|NOAA OAR OAP 2019 2005791||Regional Ocean Acidification Observing Optimization Study (OOS-OA19)|
|F19AS00015||Great Lakes Fish and Wildlife Restoration Act|
|NOAA NOS OCM 2019 2005858||FY2019 NOAA Bay Watershed Education and Training (B-WET) Hawaii Program|
|NOAA OAR OAR TPO 2019 2005899||FY 2019 SMALL BUSINESS INNOVATION RESEARCH (SBIR) PROGRAM|
|NOAA NMFS HCPO 2019 2005889||FY 2019 Community-based Restoration Program Coastal and Marine Habitat Restoration Grants|
|F19AS00043||Fish and Wildlife Coordination and Assistance|
|NOAA NOS OCM 2019 2005879||FY19 Coral Reef Conservation Program, Domestic Coral Reef Conservation Grants|
|NOAA OAR SG 2019 2005907||Fiscal Year 2019 NMFS-Sea Grant Fellowships in Population and Ecosystem Dynamics|
|NOAA OAR SG 2019 2005909||Fiscal Year 2019 NMFS-Sea Grant Fellowships in Marine Resource Economics|
|NOAA NESDIS NESDISPO 2019 2005893||Competition for a Cooperative Institute for Satellite Earth System Studies|
|NOAA OAR SG 2020 2005911||Fiscal Year 2020 National Sea Grant College Program Dean John A. Knauss Marine Policy Fellowship|
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NOAA NOS NCCOS 2019 2005810", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: