Research and Evaluation on Policing, FY 2019 (NIJ 2019 15543)
- The Department of Justice, National Institute of Justice in the law, justice and legal services, science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Research and Evaluation on Policing, FY 2019" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 16.560.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 07, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 07, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $3,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 6 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, Individuals, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NIJ 2019 15543) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NIJ 2019 15507||Research and Evaluation for the Testing and Interpretation of Physical Evidence in Publicly Funded Forensic Laboratories, FY 2019|
|NIJ 2019 15303||Research and Evaluation on Terrorism Prevention, FY 2019|
|NIJ 2019 15444||Research and Evaluation on Drugs and Crime, FY 2019|
|NIJ 2019 15287||Artificial Intelligence Research and Development to Support Community Supervision, FY 2019|
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NIJ 2019 15543", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: