Notice of Intent DE-FOA-0002046 to Issue Funding Opportunity Announcement DE-FOA-0001998 titled - Transformational Sensing Capabilities for Monitoring the Subsurface (DE FOA 0002046)
- The Department of Energy, National Energy Technology Laboratory in the energy, science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Notice of Intent DE-FOA-0002046 to Issue Funding Opportunity Announcement DE-FOA-0001998 titled - Transformational Sensing Capabilities for Monitoring the Subsurface" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 81.089.
- This funding opportunity was created on Dec 19, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Feb 28, 2019 THIS IS A NOTICE OF ITENT TO ISSUE FUNDING OPPORTUNITY ANNOUNCEMENT DE-FOA-0001998. APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED THROUGH THIS NOTICE..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $2.00 in funding.
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DE FOA 0002046) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DE FOA 0001993||University Turbine Systems Research|
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DE FOA 0002046", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: