Apply for O OVC 2022 171244
- The Department of Justice, Office for Victims of Crime in the income security and social services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "OVC FY 2022 Project Beacon: Increasing Access to Services for Urban American Indian and Alaska Native Victims of Human Trafficking Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 16.841.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 05, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 31, 2022.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $475,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 9 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Income Security and Social Services
Next opportunity: DoD Neurofibromatosis, Early Investigator Research Award
Previous opportunity: Maternal and Child Environmental Health Network (MCEHN)
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for O OVC 2022 171244
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (O OVC 2022 171244) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|HHS 2022 ACF ACYF YO 0062||Street Outreach Program|
|O OVC 2022 171260||OVC FY 2022 Invited to Apply — Byrne Discretionary Community Project Funding/Byrne Discretionary Grants Program|
|HHS 2022 ACL AOD IL 0013||Centers for Independent Living Competition - Guam|
|O OVC 2022 171267||OVC FY 2022 Invited to Apply Colorado - Antiterrorism and Emergency Assistance Program for Crime Victim Compensation and/or Assistance|
|HHS 2022 ACL AOD IL 0014||Centers for Independent Living Competition - American Samoa|
|HHS 2022 ACL AOA LRLI 0049||Lifespan Respite Care Program: State Program Enhancement Grants|
|O OVC 2022 171256||OVC FY 2022 Housing Assistance Grants for Victims of Human Trafficking|
|HHS 2022 ACL AOA LRLR 0050||Lifespan Respite Care Program: Grants to New States and States Re-Establishing Their Core Respite Infrastructures|
|HHS 2022 ACF IOAS OTIP TV 0064||Human Trafficking Prevention Education (HTYPE) Demonstration Program|
|O OVC 2022 171245||OVC FY 2022 Alaska Native Crime Victims Center of Excellence Pilot Program|
|O OVC 2022 171287||OVC FY 2022 Building Capacity of National Crisis Hotlines|
|O OVC 2022 171286||OVC FY 2022 Responding to Transgender Victims of Crime|
|O OVC 2022 171239||OVC FY 2022 Invited to Apply Tribal Victim Services Set-Aside Formula Grant Program|
|O OVC 2022 171283||OVC FY 2022 Human Trafficking Training and Technical Assistance Program|
|HHS 2022 ACL AOD DDMH 0084||PNS: Co-Occurring Resource Center for Individuals with ID/DD|
|HHS 2022 ACF ACYF CX 0061||Transitional Living Program|
|O OVC 2022 171291||OVC FY 2022 Bridging Inequities - Legal Services and Victims' Rights Enforcement for Underserved Communities|
|O OVC 2022 171294||OVC FY 2022 Protecting Futures: Building Capacity to Serve Children and Youth Impacted by America's Drug Crisis|
|HHS 2022 ACF OCC YN 0091||American Indian and Native Hawaiian Non-Profit Organization Child Care Grant|
|HHS 2022 ACF OCC YN 0090||Native Hawaiian Non-Profit Organization Child Care Grant|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "O OVC 2022 171244", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.