Not-for Profit Acid Mine Drainage Watershed Cooperative Agreement Programs (WCAP) (S18AS00003)
- The Department of the Interior, Office of Surface Mining in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Not-for Profit Acid Mine Drainage Watershed Cooperative Agreement Programs (WCAP)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.253.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 19, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 31, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $100,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 20 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (S18AS00003) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|HHS 2018 ACL NIDILRR RTEM 0261||Rehabilitation Research and Training Center (RRTC) on Employment for People with Physical Disabilities|
|HHS 2018 ACL NIDILRR REGE 0264||Rehabilitation Engineering Research Centers (RERC) Program: RERC on Technologies to Support Aging-in-Place for People with Long-Term Disabilities|
|HR001118S0016||DARPA Subterranean (SubT) Challenge|
|HHS 2018 ACL NIDILRR REGE 0270||Rehabilitation Engineering Research Centers (RERC) Program: RERC on Universally Accessible Information Technology|
|HHS 2018 ACL NIDILRR REGE 0259||Rehabilitation Engineering Research Centers (RERC) Program: RERC on Physical Access and Transportation|
|HHS 2018 ACL NIDILRR RTST 0247||Rehabilitation Research and Training Center (RRTC) on Research and Capacity Building for Minority Entities|
|HHS 2018 ACL NIDILRR DPGE 0276||Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects (DRRP) Program: College and Career Success for Students with Serious Mental Illness or Traumatic Brain Injury|
|HHS 2018 ACL NIDILRR DPGE 0278||Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects (DRRP) Program: Burn Model Systems National Data and Statistical Center|
|N00014 18 R SN05||Special Program Announcement for 2018 Office of Naval Research Basic Research Opportunity: “Advancing Artificial Intelligence for the Naval Domain”|
|80HQTR18NOA01 18ECF B1||Early Career Faculty|
|18 538||Cyber-Physical Systems|
|DE FOA 0001795||FY 2018 Phase II Release 2|
|DE FOA 0001879||FY2018 Research Opportunities in Accelerator Stewardship|
|FA8650 18 S 5005||Nano-Bio Manufacturing Consortium (NBMC)|
|18 539||Critical Techniques, Technologies and Methodologies for Advancing Foundations and Applications of Big Data Sciences and Engineering|
|HHS 2018 ACL NIDILRR DPCP 0271||Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects (DRRP) Program: Community Living and Participation (Research)|
|HHS 2018 ACL NIDILRR DPCP 0272||Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects (DRRP) Program: Community Living and Participation (Development)|
|FA8650 18 S 6001||Human-Centered Intelligence, Surveillance & Reconnaissance (ISR) Leveraged Science and Technology (S&T) Program|
|NIJ 2018 13743||NIJ FY18 Strengthening the Medical Examiner-Coroner System Program|
|HR001118S0025||Friend or Foe|
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "S18AS00003", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: