Health Financing Improvement Program (72066318RFA00001)
- The Agency for International Development, Ethiopia USAID-Addis Ababa in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Health Financing Improvement Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 98.001.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 21, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 20, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $40,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: Botany & Fire Ecology Internship for the Fire Ecology Program
Previous opportunity: HPP Natural Resources and Trails Internship
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (72066318RFA00001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|HRSA 18 115||Expansion of the Family-to-Family Health Information Centers|
|RFA RM 18 009||NIH Directors Transformative Research Award (R01 - Clinical Trial Optional)|
|RFA RM 18 008||NIH Directors New Innovator Award Program (DP2 - Clinical Trial Optional)|
|HRSA 18 112||Behavioral Health Workforce Education and Training (BHWET) Program – Supplemental Funding|
|TI 18 014||Provider’s Clinical Support System – Universities (Short Title: PCSS-Universities)|
|CDC RFA CE13 13060501SUPP18||National Technical Assistance Resource Center for the Prevention of Sexual Violence|
|HRSA 19 033||Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Part A HIV Emergency Relief Grant Program|
|HHS 2018 ACL AOD DNIQ 0301||Living Well-Model Approaches for Enhancing the Quality, Effectiveness and Monitoring of Home and Community Based Services for Individuals with Developmental Disabilities|
|CDC RFA EH18 1803||Radiation Protection of the Public as Practiced by the State and Local Radiation Programs|
|HRSA 18 120||Dental Faculty Loan Repayment Program|
|CDC RFA GH19 1942||Public Health Surveillance of Recent HIV Infection and Response under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|CDC RFA CE18 1804||Collecting Violent Death Information Using the National Violent Death Reporting System (NVDRS)|
|CDC RFA IP18 1803||Improving Standard Immunization Practices Among Pharmacists and Other Healthcare Providers|
|RFA AG 19 008||Edward R. Roybal Coordinating Center (R24 - Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|HRSA 19 010||Service Area Competition (SAC): Round 1|
|CDC RFA CK15 15050401SUPP18||World Health Organization: Addressing Ebola and other Highly Infectious Diseases Internationally|
|CDC RFA OE17 17010203SUPP18||CDC's Collaboration with Academia to Strengthen Public Health Workforce Capacity|
|HRSA 18 119||Advanced Nursing Education - Sexual Assault Nurse Examiners (ANE-SANE) Program|
|HRSA 19 012||Service Area Competition|
|TI 18 015||State Opioid Response Grants|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "72066318RFA00001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: