HPP Natural Resources and Trails Internship (NPSNOISAGU1800409)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "HPP Natural Resources and Trails Internship" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.931.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 19, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 29, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $28,370.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NPSNOISAGU1800409) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P18AS00099||Bat and Vegetation Monitoring at MOJN Parks|
|NPSNOIYELL1800410||NATIVE TROUT CONSERVATION INTERNSHIP|
|NPSNOIFLFO1800414||Interpretation Intern and Interpretive Program Development|
|F18AS00119||White-Nose Syndrome Research Grants FY18|
|SFOP0004948||Wildlife Detection Dog Programs in Indonesia and Malaysia|
|P18AS00178||Developing spatial and seasonal characterizations of subsistence harvest and enhancing local environmental observer program connections to resource managers|
|P18AS00095||Rehabilitate and Preserve Humpback Rocks Farm|
|P18AS00181||Mitigate Threats to Declining Shorebirds in the Arctic|
|F18AS00124||Bear River (Dry Creek) Fish Barrier Removal Project - Beale AFB, CA|
|P18AS00182||Natural Resource Stewardship Communication|
|P18AS00074||Engaging Colorado Front Range Youth and Local Communities at Rocky Mountain National Park through Conservation Projects|
|BOR UC 18 N013||Aquatic Invasive Species Prevention|
|P18AS00184||Engage Local Youth in Employment Opportunities at Everglades National Park|
|NPSNOISAGU1800457||Youth Experience in Management of Invasive Species and Hazardous Fuels in Saguaro National Park|
|NPSNOIBRCA1800456||Improve Utah Prairie Dog Habitat|
|L18AS00015||BLM OR/WA Youth Conservation Opportunities on Public Lands|
|P18AS00088||Youth Research Associate Program at Grand Canyon-Parashant National Monument|
|F18AS00133||GLRI Endangered Species Grant Program|
|P18AS00211||Soundscape Analysis and Report Writing|
|P18AS00210||Full Site Condition Assessment and Treatment Pilot Program|
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NPSNOISAGU1800409", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: