Apply for PAS NEWZEALAND 2021 09
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to New Zealand in the information and statistics sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Dis and Misinformation Awareness in Samoa, Cook Islands and Niue" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.040.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 29, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 26, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $50,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 10 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Information and Statistics
Next opportunity: Head Start/Early Head Start Recipient -- Communities in the state of Indiana
Previous opportunity: Solicitation of Input from Stakeholders on the priority country selection under the McGovern-Dole International Food for Education Program
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for PAS NEWZEALAND 2021 09
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (PAS NEWZEALAND 2021 09) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|PAS BGI FY21 05||Telephone Survey: Antigua and Barbuda; Barbados; Dominica; Grenada; St. Kitts and Nevis; Saint Lucia; and St. Vincent and the Grenadines|
|RFI 114 22 00001||USAID Media and Information Activity|
|O BJS 2022 171025||FY 2022 National Victimization Statistical Support Center|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "PAS NEWZEALAND 2021 09", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.