Apply for USDA 2021 003
- The Department of Agriculture, McGovern-Dole Food for Education 10.608 in the agriculture sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Solicitation of Input from Stakeholders on the priority country selection under the McGovern-Dole International Food for Education Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 10.608.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 16, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Written comments must be received by 500 pm EST on September 17, 2021 to be assured of consideration..
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture
Next opportunity: Dis and Misinformation Awareness in Samoa, Cook Islands and Niue
Previous opportunity: Promoting U.S. Values and Global Science Leadership
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for USDA 2021 003
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (USDA 2021 003) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|72065621RFA00009||USAID Feed The Future (FTF): Resiliência Integrada na Nutrição e Agricultura (RESINA)|
|20210821 1046 KV SU||Opportunity title from S2S|
|20210918 0941 KV SU||Opportunity title from S2S|
|20210918 0954 KV SU||Opportunity title from S2S|
|72051421RFI00004||Sustainable Economic Territorial Transformation (SETT)|
|USDA AMS TM SPRS G 21 0012||Seafood Processors Pandemic Response and Safety Block Grant Program|
|USDA AMS TM PRS G 21 0011||Pandemic Response and Safety Grant Program|
|72065622RFA00001||USAID Feed the Future (FTF): PREMIER - Promoting Innovative and Resilient Agriculture Market Systems|
|USDA NIFA CBGP 008602||Agriculture Business Innovation Center at an HBCU Institution|
|72036722APS00001||USAID/Nepal Agriculture Higher Education Activity|
|720623RFA00003||Market Based Resilience for Marginalized Populations (MB-RMP) Activity|
|USDA AMS TM FFWR G 21 0013||Farm and Food Workers Relief Grant Program|
|RFI 720 669 FS 11222021||Food Security, Nutrition and Resilience in Liberia|
|TM SPRS 21 001||Seafood Processors Pandemic Response and Safety Block Grant Program|
|USDA RD HCFP NPTA 2022||Non-Profit Transfer Technical Assistance Grant|
|USDA NIFA FASLP 008741||Food and Agriculture Service Learning Program|
|TEST PTS HISTORY 030122 1||TEST-PTS-HISTORY-030122-1|
|TEST PTS HISTORY 030122 2||TEST-PTS-HISTORY-030122-2|
|USDA RD HCFP OFF FLHTA||Non-Profit Transfer Technical Assistance Grant|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USDA 2021 003", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.