Apply for RFA FD 21 014
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Food and Drug Administration in the consumer protection, health, science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Development of Methods to Evaluate the Impact of Design Differences to the User Interface of Generic Drug-Device Combination Products in Comparison to their Reference Listed Drugs (U01) Clinical Trials Optional" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.103.
- This funding opportunity was created on Dec 10, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Feb 15, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 3 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Consumer Protection, Health, Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Office of English Language Acquisition (OELA): Native American and Alaska Native Children in School (NAM) Program Assistance Listing Number 84.365C
Previous opportunity: Public Scholars
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for RFA FD 21 014
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RFA FD 21 014", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.