Apply for ED GRANTS 121820 001
- The Department of Education in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Office of English Language Acquisition (OELA): Native American and Alaska Native Children in School (NAM) Program Assistance Listing Number 84.365C" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 84.365.
- This funding opportunity was created on Dec 18, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 03, 2021 Applications Available December 18, 2020. Deadline for Notice of Intent to Apply January 4, 2021. Deadline for Transmittal of Applications March 3, 2021. Deadline for Intergovernmental Review May 3, 2021. FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT Celeste McLaughlin, U.S. Department of Education, 400 Maryland Avenue, SW, room 4W206, Washington, DC 20202. Telephone (202) 453-6054. Email NAM2021@ed.gov..
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 8 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Next opportunity: Prevention and Control of Infections/Epidemics/Pandemics of Patients at Risk or Infected with HIV and/or TB/HIV in South Africa under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)
Previous opportunity: Development of Methods to Evaluate the Impact of Design Differences to the User Interface of Generic Drug-Device Combination Products in Comparison to their Reference Listed Drugs (U01) Clinical Trials Optional
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for ED GRANTS 121820 001
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (ED GRANTS 121820 001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|ED GRANTS 122220 001||OSERS: OSEP: Educational Technology, Media, and Materials for Individuals with Disabilities Program: Stepping-up Technology Implementation Assistance Listing Number 84.327S|
|ED GRANTS 122320 001||Office of Special Education and Rehabilitative Services (OSERS): Rehabilitation Services Administration (RSA): American Indian Vocational Rehabilitation Services (AIVRS) Assistance Listing Number 84.250N|
|ED GRANTS 122820 001||for Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Talent Search Program Assistance Listing Number 84.044A|
|ED GRANTS 122920 001||Office of Special Education and Rehabilitative Services (OSERS): Office of Special Education Programs (OSEP): for State Personnel Development Grants (SPDG) Program Assistance Listing Number 84.323A|
|ED GRANTS 010721 001||Office of Special Education and Rehabilitative Services (OSERS): Rehabilitation Services Administration (RSA): Rehabilitation Training: Disability Innovation Fund: Career Advancement Initiative Model Demonstration Project Assistance Listing Number 84|
|SVM700 21 PAS 003||American Hangout|
|ED GRANTS 011221 002||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Office of Indian Education (OIE): Formula Grants To Local Educational Agencies Assistance Listing Number 84.060A|
|ED GRANTS 011221 001||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Alaska Native Education (ANE) Program Assistance Listing Number 84.356A|
|693JK321NF0008||Technical Assistance Grant|
|ED GRANTS 011321 001||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Education Opportunity Centers (EOC) Program Assistance Listing Number 84.066A|
|ED GRANTS 011321 002||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Equity Assistance Centers Assistance Listing Number 84.004D|
|ED GRANTS 011421 001||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Fulbright-Hays Group Projects Abroad (GPA) Program Short-Term Project Assistance Listing Number 84.021A|
|ED GRANTS 011421 002||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Fulbright-Hays Group Projects Abroad (GPA) Program Long-Term Project Assistance Listing Number 84.021B|
|ED GRANTS 011521 003||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Assistance for Arts Education (AAE) Program Assistance Listing Number 84.351A|
|ED GRANTS 011521 001||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE) Graduate Assistance in Areas of National Need (GAANN) Program Assistance Listing Number 84.200A|
|ED GRANTS 011521 002||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Full-Service Community Schools (FCCS) Program Assistance Listing Number 84.215J|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "ED GRANTS 121820 001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.