Yellowstone/Urban Youth Engagement Project (P17AS00302)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the education, natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Yellowstone/Urban Youth Engagement Project" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.931.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 25, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by This Funding Announcement is not a request for applications. This announcement is to provide public notice of the National Park Service (NPS), intention to fund the project activities without competition..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $48,773.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P17AS00302) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P17AS00335||Riparian Cleanup And Trail Projects At Tumacacori NHP|
|P17AS00320||Youth Crew to Rehabilitate the Godfrey Glen Accessible Trail|
|P17AS00315||Davis Gulch Trail Maintenance|
|P17AS00334||National Park Service- Historic Irrigation Ditch at Montezuma Well Preservation Project|
|P17AS00356||WILDERNESS FELLOWS PROGRAM 2017|
|P17AS00431||National Park Service- Natural Resource Condition Assessment for Gila Cliff Dwellings National Monument|
|P17AS00357||Repair the Garfield Peak Trail|
|P17AS00421||Natural Resource Condition Assessment for Montezuma Castle and Tuzigoot National Monuments|
|P17AS00372||PLC Fencing and Trail Maintenance|
|P17AS00437||Bechler/Canyon Trail Network Restoration Project|
|P17AS00473||National Park Service-Yellowstone Midway Geyser Basin/Fair Falls Trail Project|
|P17AS00531||National Park Service - Yellowstone Shoshone Lake Trail Reroute Project|
|P17AS00591||Strengthening Coral Reef Conservation Outreach Across the Pacific|
|P17AS00593||Collaborative Inventory and Monitoring Ecological Data Management|
|P17AS00644||Lake Canyon Grazing Allotment Cultural Resource Inventory|
|P17AS00653||Pinnacles Youth Partnership Program Crews|
|P17AS00676||Inventory, Monitoring, Education, and Research Partnership between the Klamath Network and Southern Oregon University|
|P17AS00681||Invasive Plant Control and Habitat Restoration at Roads, Trails and Facilities|
|P17AS00706||Internships to Restore and Maintain Native Plant Communities|
|P17AS00717||CCC Era Dry Stone Wall Training at Grand Teton National Park|
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P17AS00302", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: