Repair and Replace Split Rail Fence (P19AS00549)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the employment, labor and training sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Repair and Replace Split Rail Fence" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.931.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 19, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 29, 2019 Notice of Intent to Award. This is NOT a request for application. This funding announcement is to provide public notice that the National Park Service will fund the following project under a already competed Cooperative Agreement with Student Conservation Association.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $106,896.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Employment, Labor and Training
Next opportunity: Stream Condition Monitoring and Data Analysis for Mediterranean Coast Network Parks
Previous opportunity: CESU – Special History Study to Document History Associated With the Forks of the Road Slave Market in Natchez, Mississippi
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P19AS00549) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P19AS00556||NCPE interns at the Bureau of Reclamation|
|P19AS00568||Rehabilitate Two Foot Bridges in Prince William Forest Park|
|ETA TEGL 16 18 YOUTH C1||Revised Program Year 2019 Funding Levels for WIOA Title I Youth Activities Program Allotments|
|ETA TEGL 16 18 ADULT C1||Revised Program Year 2019 Funding Levels for WIOA Title I Adult|
|ETA TEGL 16 18 ES C1||PY 2019 Allotments for Wagner-Peyser Act Employment Services (ES) Program|
|ETA TEGL 16 18 DW C1||Revised Program Year 2019 Funding Levels for WIOA Title I Dislocated Worker|
|FOA ILAB 19 07||Improving Working Conditions in the Mexican Automotive Supply Chain|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P19AS00549", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: