Apply for BOR CGB 20 N012
- The Department of the Interior, Bureau of Reclamation in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Producing Novel Genome-Level Resources for Vernal Pool Crustaceans of Conservation Concern in California" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.564.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 14, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 28, 2020 A Determination by the Government not to compete this proposed financial assistance based upon Departmental Manual 505 DM 2, paragraph 2.14(B)(4)(2) is solely within the discretion of the Government..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $368,941.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 14 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Previous opportunity: BLM-CO Statewide Orphan Wells Project
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for BOR CGB 20 N012
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (BOR CGB 20 N012) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|BOR UC 20 N004||Curation of BOR-Owned Collections - MIAC|
|USGS 20 FA 0100||Notice of Intent|
|P20AS00072||Recover Condors by Sharing GPS Data at Pinnacles National Park|
|P20AS00074||Connecting Southern Paiute Indian Youth to Traditional Homeland Projects, Parashant N. M.|
|P20AS00076||Sacramento-San Joaquin Delta National Heritage Area|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "BOR CGB 20 N012", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.