Apply for BOR CGB 20 N012
- The Department of the Interior, Bureau of Reclamation in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Producing Novel Genome-Level Resources for Vernal Pool Crustaceans of Conservation Concern in California" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.564.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 14, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 28, 2020 A Determination by the Government not to compete this proposed financial assistance based upon Departmental Manual 505 DM 2, paragraph 2.14(B)(4)(2) is solely within the discretion of the Government..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $368,941.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 14 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Previous opportunity: BLM-CO Statewide Orphan Wells Project
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for BOR CGB 20 N012
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (BOR CGB 20 N012) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|BOR UC 20 N004||Curation of BOR-Owned Collections - MIAC|
|USGS 20 FA 0100||Notice of Intent|
|P20AS00072||Recover Condors by Sharing GPS Data at Pinnacles National Park|
|P20AS00074||Connecting Southern Paiute Indian Youth to Traditional Homeland Projects, Parashant N. M.|
|P20AS00076||Sacramento-San Joaquin Delta National Heritage Area|
|L20AS00029||ORWA Secure Rural Schools and Community Self Determination|
|P20AS00080||The Digital Documentation of Petroglyphs|
|P20AS00082||Building Coral Resilience and Facilitating Post-Bleaching Recovery|
|W9126G 20 2 SOI 4603||Natural Resources Spt, BMGR & Luke AFB, AZ|
|P20AS00073||Cooperatively Maintain the Maritime Child Development Center|
|BOR DO 21 F001||WaterSMART Grants: Water and Energy Efficiency Grants for Fiscal Year 2021|
|P20AS00086||An investigation of the Impact of the NPS to New Mexico's Outdoor Recreation Economy and Tourism Trends|
|NPS 20 REG1 0010||nhance Rare Lichen Protection by Assessing Distribution and Vul|
|W9126G 20 2 SOI 4876||INRMP Support Ft Hunter Liggett & PRFTA, California.|
|SFOP0007190||The Energy Resource Governance Initiative (ERGI) Academy|
|N400802020004||Attachment A- FY20 NAS Pax River Shoreline Bathmetry & Redesign|
|P20AS00091||Invasive Species Control using the Incentivized Harvest Program for Managing Non-native Brown Trout within Glen Canyon National Recreation Area|
|P20AS00092||Visitor Use Study at Waco Mammoth National Monument|
|W9127N2020012||Natural Resource Management (NRM) Education and Training of Southern Willamette Valley, Lane County, Adjudicated Crews|
|NPS NOI 19 00801||MACA Administrative History|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "BOR CGB 20 N012", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.