Migratory Bird Monitoring, Assessment and Conservation (F18AS00320)
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Migratory Bird Monitoring, Assessment and Conservation" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.655.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 22, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 31, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $225,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (F18AS00320) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P18AS00578||NATIONAL PARK SERVICE FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD|
|P18AS00579||Science Summer Camp|
|P18AS00582||Support Safety and Risk Management at Pacific West Region Parks|
|P18AS00583||Tribal Cultural Monitoring in Support of Phase 2 of the El Portal Sewer Rehabilitation Project|
|P18AS00584||Hemlock Treatment and Wetland Restoration|
|P18AS00586||Natural Resources Conservation Intern|
|L18AS00096||BLM Improving Habitat Quality in Arizona and Utah Big Game Migration Corridors|
|P18AS00587||Analyze New & Established Data to Develop Alternatives for Managing Hydrilla|
|P18AS00588||Survey Riverscour Communities of the Clear Fork|
|P18AS00589||OVVI Trailhead Parking Area at Lake Welchel|
|P18AS00597||Trail Maintenance and Repair|
|P18AS00599||Management Implications of Winter Emergence Behavior of Indiana Bats and Tricolored Bats|
|P18AS00534||Interns at Weir Farm National Historic Site|
|P18AS00606||Batty About Bats|
|P18AS00612||: Invasive Plant Control: Implementing Integrated Pest Management at Santa Monica Mountains National Recreation Area|
|P18AS00614||ANALYZING 14 YEARS OF LANDBIRD DATA FOR THE NORTHERN COLORADO PLATEAU I&M NETWORK|
|P18AS00615||NOTICE OF INTENT: Augmented Reality Diorama Project|
|P18AS00616||GIS Intern for natural resource projects|
|BOR UC 18 N018||Bosque Ecosystem Monitoring Program|
|BOR UC 18 N017||New Mexico Interstate Stream Commission Assistance for Implementation of the Middle Rio Grande Biological Opinion|
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F18AS00320", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: