Migratory Bird Monitoring, Assessment and Conservation (F18AS00320)
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Migratory Bird Monitoring, Assessment and Conservation" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.655.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 22, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 31, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $225,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: School to Work: Explore Careers in the NPS - Modification 2
Previous opportunity: RFI - High Efficiency Internal Combustin Engine Development
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (F18AS00320) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P18AS00578||NATIONAL PARK SERVICE FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD|
|P18AS00579||Science Summer Camp|
|P18AS00582||Support Safety and Risk Management at Pacific West Region Parks|
|P18AS00583||Tribal Cultural Monitoring in Support of Phase 2 of the El Portal Sewer Rehabilitation Project|
|P18AS00584||Hemlock Treatment and Wetland Restoration|
|P18AS00586||Natural Resources Conservation Intern|
|L18AS00096||BLM Improving Habitat Quality in Arizona and Utah Big Game Migration Corridors|
|P18AS00587||Analyze New & Established Data to Develop Alternatives for Managing Hydrilla|
|P18AS00588||Survey Riverscour Communities of the Clear Fork|
|P18AS00589||OVVI Trailhead Parking Area at Lake Welchel|
|P18AS00597||Trail Maintenance and Repair|
|P18AS00599||Management Implications of Winter Emergence Behavior of Indiana Bats and Tricolored Bats|
|P18AS00534||Interns at Weir Farm National Historic Site|
|P18AS00606||Batty About Bats|
|P18AS00612||: Invasive Plant Control: Implementing Integrated Pest Management at Santa Monica Mountains National Recreation Area|
|P18AS00614||ANALYZING 14 YEARS OF LANDBIRD DATA FOR THE NORTHERN COLORADO PLATEAU I&M NETWORK|
|P18AS00615||NOTICE OF INTENT: Augmented Reality Diorama Project|
|P18AS00616||GIS Intern for natural resource projects|
|BOR UC 18 N018||Bosque Ecosystem Monitoring Program|
|BOR UC 18 N017||New Mexico Interstate Stream Commission Assistance for Implementation of the Middle Rio Grande Biological Opinion|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F18AS00320", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: