School to Work: Explore Careers in the NPS - Modification 2 (P18AS00634)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "School to Work: Explore Careers in the NPS - Modification 2" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.931.
- This funding opportunity was created on Sep 04, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by This Notice of Intent to Award is not a request for applications. This announcement is to provide public notice of the National Park Services intention to fund the following federal financial assistance project without full and open competition..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $60,103.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: County governments.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Next opportunity: Computational Approaches for Validating Dimensional Constructs of Relevance to Psychopathology (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)
Previous opportunity: Migratory Bird Monitoring, Assessment and Conservation
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P18AS00634) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NPS 18 NERO 0196||Engage New Audiences through Place-based Programming and C|
|G19AS00005||The Educational Component of the National Cooperative Geologic Mapping Program|
|P18AS00646||Personnel Security Intern|
|NPS 18 NERO 0202||Preservation and Interpretation|
|P18AS00663||Internships for Cultural Resource Education and Development Program at San Francisco Maritime National Historic Park|
|P18AS00671||PLC Crew to Repair and Maintain Trails to Improve Visitor Experience|
|NNH18ZHA008C MISTC||MUREP Innovations in Space Technology Curriculum (MISTC)|
|P18AS00677||Preservation Craft Training|
|NNH18ZHA008C MIROG7||MUREP Institutional Research Opportunity (MIRO) Group 7|
|NPS 18 NERO 0212||Ethnographic Overview and Assessment Hampton National Histori|
|P18AS00712||National Heritage Area Youth Ambassador|
|NAWCAD 18 1 0001||FY19 NAWCAD Lakehurst STEM Grants|
|P18AS00719||Continue to Perpetuate Samoan Traditions by Teaching Traditional Practices|
|SCORE 2019 01||SCORE|
|72049218RFA00012||Advancing Basic Education in the Philippines (ABEP)|
|31310018K0002||U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA), Scholarship and Fellowship Education Grant, Faculty Development Grant, and Trade School and Community College Scholarship Grant, Fiscal Year (FY) 2019.|
|SVM700 19 PAS 002||US Mission to Vietnam/Consulate General in HCMC: Notice of Funding Opportunity for English Language Teaching Program|
|ED GRANTS 113018 001||Office of Innovation and Improvement (OII): Expanding Opportunity Through Quality Charter Schools Program (CSP): Grants to Charter Management Organizations for the Replication and Expansion of High-Quality Charter Schools CFDA Number 84.282M|
|MSHA 2019 1||Mine Health and Safety Grants|
|DE FOA 0002013||Minority Serving Institutions Partnership Program|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P18AS00634", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: