School to Work: Explore Careers in the NPS - Modification 2 (P18AS00634)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "School to Work: Explore Careers in the NPS - Modification 2" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.931.
- This funding opportunity was created on Sep 04, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by This Notice of Intent to Award is not a request for applications. This announcement is to provide public notice of the National Park Services intention to fund the following federal financial assistance project without full and open competition..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $60,103.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: County governments.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P18AS00634) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NPS 18 NERO 0196||Engage New Audiences through Place-based Programming and C|
|G19AS00005||The Educational Component of the National Cooperative Geologic Mapping Program|
|P18AS00646||Personnel Security Intern|
|NPS 18 NERO 0202||Preservation and Interpretation|
|P18AS00663||Internships for Cultural Resource Education and Development Program at San Francisco Maritime National Historic Park|
|P18AS00671||PLC Crew to Repair and Maintain Trails to Improve Visitor Experience|
|NNH18ZHA008C MISTC||MUREP Innovations in Space Technology Curriculum (MISTC)|
|P18AS00677||Preservation Craft Training|
|NNH18ZHA008C MIROG7||MUREP Institutional Research Opportunity (MIRO) Group 7|
|NPS 18 NERO 0212||Ethnographic Overview and Assessment Hampton National Histori|
|P18AS00712||National Heritage Area Youth Ambassador|
|NAWCAD 18 1 0001||FY19 NAWCAD Lakehurst STEM Grants|
|P18AS00719||Continue to Perpetuate Samoan Traditions by Teaching Traditional Practices|
|SCORE 2019 01||SCORE|
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P18AS00634", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: