Lewis and Clark Trail Heritage Foundation Administrative History (NPS NOIP17AC00400)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the education, humanities (see cultural affairs in cfda), regional development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Lewis and Clark Trail Heritage Foundation Administrative History" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.935.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 19, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 30, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $50,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NPS NOIP17AC00400", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: