Hualapai Indian Tribe of the Haulapai Indian Reservation Participation in GCDAMP (BOR UC 18 N011)
- The Department of the Interior, Bureau of Reclamation in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Hualapai Indian Tribe of the Haulapai Indian Reservation Participation in GCDAMP" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.511.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 29, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 12, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $858,666.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized).
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (BOR UC 18 N011) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|SCAKAB 18 AW 003 SCA 03292018||Increase Girls’ Access to Athletics|
|NPS NOIP16AC00500 001||Guiding for Tomorrow (G-WOW) Upgrade G-WOW Curriculum|
|P18AS00055||Review Public Notices of Water Rights Activities|
|SFOP0004282||18.PM18.PMWRA.Afghanistan.Project 20WRA.Afghanistan.Project 20|
|P18AS00109||Yosemite National Park Front and Back Country Trail Rehabilitation Work - Greenwood Crew|
|DOS DAR ES SALAAM FY18||Annual Program Statement for Public Diplomacy (APS)|
|BOOKS2018||Ukraine: U.S. Embassy Book Translation Program|
|SCAKAB 18 AW 005 SCA 04032018||Encouraging Women’s Participation in Media|
|SCAKAB 18 AW 004 SCA 04022018||Foster Performing Arts in Schools|
|USGS 18 FA 0038||Long-Term Monitoring of Sediment in the Colorado River within Grand Canyon National Park|
|DOS KAZ AST AEECA 18 002||Small Grants for Media Development|
|SCAKAB 18 AW 006 SCA 04042018||Foster Debate or Model UN Training and Competitions at Universities throughout Afghanistan|
|HU0001 18 USU 0001||Wounded Warrior Service Dog Program|
|SFOP0004309||Mothers Against Terrorist Radicalization|
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "BOR UC 18 N011", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: