Hualapai Indian Tribe of the Haulapai Indian Reservation Participation in GCDAMP (BOR UC 18 N011)
- The Department of the Interior, Bureau of Reclamation in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Hualapai Indian Tribe of the Haulapai Indian Reservation Participation in GCDAMP" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.511.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 29, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 12, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $858,666.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Repurposing Science and History for our citizens
Previous opportunity: Cooperative Ecosystems Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests CESU
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (BOR UC 18 N011) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|SCAKAB 18 AW 003 SCA 03292018||Increase Girls’ Access to Athletics|
|NPS NOIP16AC00500 001||Guiding for Tomorrow (G-WOW) Upgrade G-WOW Curriculum|
|P18AS00055||Review Public Notices of Water Rights Activities|
|SFOP0004282||18.PM18.PMWRA.Afghanistan.Project 20WRA.Afghanistan.Project 20|
|P18AS00109||Yosemite National Park Front and Back Country Trail Rehabilitation Work - Greenwood Crew|
|DOS DAR ES SALAAM FY18||Annual Program Statement for Public Diplomacy (APS)|
|BOOKS2018||Ukraine: U.S. Embassy Book Translation Program|
|SCAKAB 18 AW 005 SCA 04032018||Encouraging Women’s Participation in Media|
|SCAKAB 18 AW 004 SCA 04022018||Foster Performing Arts in Schools|
|USGS 18 FA 0038||Long-Term Monitoring of Sediment in the Colorado River within Grand Canyon National Park|
|DOS KAZ AST AEECA 18 002||Small Grants for Media Development|
|SCAKAB 18 AW 006 SCA 04042018||Foster Debate or Model UN Training and Competitions at Universities throughout Afghanistan|
|HU0001 18 USU 0001||Wounded Warrior Service Dog Program|
|SFOP0004309||Mothers Against Terrorist Radicalization|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "BOR UC 18 N011", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: