Apply for NPS NOIPAC00003
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the environment, natural resources, science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Cave Management Services- OZAR" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.944.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 13, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jan 23, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $97,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment, Natural Resources, Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: OJJDP FY 20 Supporting Effective Interventions for Adolescent Sex Offenders and Children with Sexual Behavior Problems
Previous opportunity: BJA FY 20 BJA's STOP School Violence Grant Program
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for NPS NOIPAC00003
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NPS NOIPAC00003) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NOAA NMFS HCPO 2020 2006361||FY2020 NOAA Ruth Gates Coral Restoration Innovation Grants|
|NOAA OAR SG 2020 2006331||Addressing Economic and Market Needs of the U.S. Aquaculture Industry|
|NOAA OAR OAP 2020 2006352||NOAA Ocean Acidification Program Education Mini-Grant Program|
|NOAA NMFS PIRO 2020 2006315||Pacific Islands Region Sustainable Recreational and Non-Commercial Fishing Program|
|NOAA SEC OED 2020 2006357||National Ocean Sciences Competition for High School Students|
|ITA INA OIE 2020 2006337||Market Development Cooperator Program 2020|
|NOAA OAR SG 2020 2006316||Sea Grant National Federal Partnership Liaisons Competition|
|MBDA OBD 2020 2006426||MBDA Business Center Program - Nevada|
|MBDA OBD 2020 2006427||MBDA Business Center Program - New Mexico|
|NOAA OAR SG 2020 2006435||National Sea Grant College Program 2020-2021 Special Projects|
|NOAA NOS OCS 2020 2006385||Joint Hydrographic Center 2020|
|NOAA NOS OCS 2020 2006381||Ocean and Coastal Mapping Centers|
|MBDA OBD 2020 2006443||Enterprising Women of Color|
|MBDA OBD 2020 2006442||Inner City Innovation Hubs|
|MBDA OBD 2020 2006457||Entrepreneurship Education Program for Formerly Incarcerated Persons|
|NOAA OAR OER 2021 2006431||Ocean Exploration Fiscal Year 2021 Funding Opportunity|
|NOAA NOS IOOS 2021 2006475||FY 2021 Implementation of the U.S. Integrated Ocean Observing System (IOOS®)|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NPS NOIPAC00003", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.