BLM-Arizona Monitoring Climate and Fire Resiliency in Forests of Grand Canyon-Parashant National Monument (L17AS00063)
- The Department of the Interior, Bureau of Land Management in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "BLM-Arizona Monitoring Climate and Fire Resiliency in Forests of Grand Canyon-Parashant National Monument" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.233.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 21, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 22, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $230,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (L17AS00063) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|F17AS00199||Research Grants (Generic)|
|P17AS00204||Analysis of Walnut Canyon and Wupatki National Monument Archeological Animal Bones|
|P17AS00205||Rehabilitation of the Rainbow Falls Trail|
|P17AS00207||Invasive Species Management Intern|
|F17AS00203||Monarch Butterfly Conservation Fund|
|P17AS00209||Comprehensive Agreement to Address Inadvertent Discoveries under NAGPRA at the parks of the Southeast Utah Group|
|P17AS00208||Santa Rosa and San Miguel Islands Fox Demographic Analyses|
|P17AS00211||Resilient Landscapes: Influence of fire and forest restoration on spatio-temporal distribution of fish communities and benthic aquatic macroinvertebrates in the Valles Caldera National Preserve, New Mexico â¿¿ Phase I.|
|BOR UC 17 N006||The Next Generation of Evaporation Pans|
|USGS FA 17 0149||Notice of Intent - Using landscape-scale spatial models to identify habitat for restoration and reintroduction of imperiled flatwoods salamanders|
|P17AS00214||Wayfinding sign maintenance and design partnership support|
|P17AS00067||Trail Restoration Great Basin National Park|
|P17AS00161||Protection, Stabilization, and Restoration of the Lehman Caves Historic Area|
|P17AS00142||Habitat Restoration and Stablization in Great Basin National Park|
|NPSNOIGRTE1700489||NPS Academy Interns|
|L17AS00068||BLM Nevada Network of Fire Adapted Communities|
|NPSNOICOLM1700491||Invasive species removal, road corridor maintenance, and trail maintenance at Colorado National Monument|
|L17AS00069||PCT and Wilderness Trail Maintenence|
|P17AS00183||Ecological Restoration in Rocky Mountain National Park|
|L17AS00072||BLM Nevada Mojave Desert Inventories and Restoration|
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "L17AS00063", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: