OSERS: OSEP: Personnel Development to Improve Services and Results for children with Disabilities: National Center for Improving Teacher and Leader Performance to Better Serve Children with Disabilities CFDA Number 84.325A (ED GRANTS 052217 003)
- The Department of Education in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "OSERS: OSEP: Personnel Development to Improve Services and Results for children with Disabilities: National Center for Improving Teacher and Leader Performance to Better Serve Children with Disabilities CFDA Number 84.325A" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 84.325.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 22, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 06, 2017 Applications Available May 22, 2017. Deadline for Transmittal of Applications July 6, 2017..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $4,250,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (ED GRANTS 052217 003) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|ED GRANTS 052217 002||OSERS: OSEP: National Center for the Development and Dissemination of Digital Open Educational Tools and Resources Supported by Evidence to Enhance Personnel Preparation and Professional Development for Educators of Students with Disabilities CFDA 84|
|P17AS00284||River Safety Intern|
|P17AS00287||Buildings and Interpretation Mentoring Program at Fort Frederica National Monument|
|P17AS00257||Alcatraz Exhibit on Mass Incarceration|
|NPS 17 NERO 0042||Engage New Audiences through Performing Arts & Community Conversations|
|P17AS00296||Community Action Team Interns and CR 2017|
|P17AS00298||Special History Study of African-Americans at Andersonville National Historic Site|
|P17AS00305||Spindle City Corps Trades Skills Team 2017-2018|
|P17AS00316||CRDIP Intern at the Olmsted Center for Landscape Preservation|
|P17AS00311||2017 Vermont Youth Conservation Corps Partnership Program at Marsh-Billings-Rockefeller National Historical â¿¿ Repair /Rehab Historic Carriage Roads and Trails on Mount Tom|
|NPS NOI 17 CESU SEAC FSU||Upgrading Museum Storage for Archeological Collections at the Southeast Archeological Center: A Museum Internship Program|
|ED GRANTS 060717 001||OSERS: OSEP: Technical Assistance Center on Positive Social, emotional, and Behavioral Outcomes for Young Children with, and at Risk for, Developmental Delays or Disabilities CFDA Number 84.326B|
|DOS BAGHDAD PD 2017 003||Support to American Corners in Iraq|
|P17AS00352||National History Day Student Special Prizes and Teacher Theme Books|
|DOS BAGHDAD PD 2017 005||English Access Micro-scholarship Program for Central and Southern Iraq|
|DOSGEO 17 GR 005 GEO 062217||Media Literacy Program|
|NPS DOIP17AC00930||Conservation Intern for Visitor Services Projects at Anchorage Interagency Visitor Center’s Division of Interpretation and Education.|
|H NOFO 17 100||Empowering Youth to Combat GBV|
|NPS 17 NERO 0044||Theodore Roosevelt Inaugural Site - Operations and Management|
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "ED GRANTS 052217 003", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: