Techcamp Chennai for Emerging Entrepreneurs (CH NOFO 17 100)
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to India in the business and commerce, education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Techcamp Chennai for Emerging Entrepreneurs" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.040.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 01, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 31, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $100,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "CH NOFO 17 100", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: