Historic Preservation Intern - Perform Repairs on Cone Estate Structures (P17AS00187)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Historic Preservation Intern - Perform Repairs on Cone Estate Structures" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.931.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 13, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 24, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $71,000.00 in funding.
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P17AS00187) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P17AS00189||Cultural Resources Youth Fellowship/Internship - Biscayne National Park|
|NPSNOILYJO1700422||Youth Preservation of Cultural Landscapes and Cyclic Maintenance of Historic Structures|
|L17AS00043||BLM CA Friends of Big Morongo Preserve|
|L17AS00058||BLM CA Friends of Jawbone|
|F17AS00193||Natural Resource Damage Assessment, Restoration and Implementation|
|F17AS00192||FY17 Aquatic Nuisance Species Task Force Regional Panels|
|P17AS00195||Resource Management Liaison|
|P17AS00194||NOTICE OF INTENT: Assess the Recovery of Westslope Cutthroat Trout and Arctic Grayling in Restoration Areas|
|L17AS00056||BLM CA Cultural and Archaeologicial Resources, California State Office Statewide Announcement|
|P17AS00196||RMYC Interns working directly with a Wilderness Trail Crew|
|NPSNOIVALL1700439||Resilient Landscapes: Watershed Restoration on the Valles Caldera NP|
|L17AS00065||BLM-MT, Youth Natural Resources Education, Montana State Office|
|L17AS00066||BLM NV Groundwater Modeling in Nevada|
|L17AS00063||BLM-Arizona Monitoring Climate and Fire Resiliency in Forests of Grand Canyon-Parashant National Monument|
|F17AS00199||Research Grants (Generic)|
|P17AS00204||Analysis of Walnut Canyon and Wupatki National Monument Archeological Animal Bones|
|P17AS00205||Rehabilitation of the Rainbow Falls Trail|
|P17AS00207||Invasive Species Management Intern|
|F17AS00203||Monarch Butterfly Conservation Fund|
|P17AS00209||Comprehensive Agreement to Address Inadvertent Discoveries under NAGPRA at the parks of the Southeast Utah Group|
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P17AS00187", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: