Florida Keys National Wildlife Refuge Complex (F17AS00235)
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the education, environment, science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Florida Keys National Wildlife Refuge Complex" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.657.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 12, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 19, 2017 This opportunity is not a request for applications. The determination not to compete is based on Departmental policy (505 DM 2.14,B. (2) and is within the discretion of the Agency..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education, Environment, Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests CESU
Previous opportunity: Rocky Mountain National Park Visitor Use and Transportation Management Study
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (F17AS00235) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|F17AS00264||Migratory Bird Joint Ventures|
|F17AS00370||National Wildlife Refuge System Enhancements|
|F17AS00421||Regional Level Analysis Management, Monitoring and Educational Initiative for SE Refuge Foreslands|
|F18AS00248||Migratory Bird Joint Ventures|
|F18AS00327||Conservation and Natural History of Northern Pine Snake across north Georgia|
|F18AS00356||FLORIDA GRASSHOPPER SPARROW RECOVERY|
|F18AS00354||Restoration of the longleaf pine ecosystem on private lands in South Carolina|
|F18AS00373||Sea Turtle Recovery Project at Sandy Point NWR|
|F18AS00377||Lower Keys Marsh Rabbit Post-Hurricane Assessment and Recovery|
|F19AS00039||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Units (CESU)|
|F19AS00047||Cooperative Landscape Conservation and Adaptive Science|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F17AS00235", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: