Energy Efficiency Research and Development for Fluid-Power Systems In Off-Road Vehicles (DE FOA 0001815)
- The Department of Energy, National Energy Technology Laboratory in the energy sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Energy Efficiency Research and Development for Fluid-Power Systems In Off-Road Vehicles" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 81.086.
- This funding opportunity was created on Oct 17, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jan 18, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 3 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Energy
Next opportunity: National Trails System Information, Corridor Protection, and Training
Previous opportunity: Youth Preservation Carpenter
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DE FOA 0001815) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DE FOA 0001773||FY2018 Scientific Infrastructure Support for CINR Funding Opportunity Announcement|
|DE FOA 0001772||FY2018 Consolidated Innovative Nuclear Research Funding Opportunity Announcement|
|DE FOA 0001846||Notice of Intent: Energy Infrastructure Deployment on Tribal Lands - 2018|
|DE FOA 0001786||Notice of Intent to Issue DE-FOA-0001767: U.S. Offshore Wind Research and Development Consortium FOA|
|DE FOA 0001817||U.S. Industry Opportunities for Advanced Nuclear Technology Development|
|DE FOA 0001767||U.S. Offshore Wind Research and Development Consortium FOA|
|DE FOA 0001869||Request for Information (RFI): Identifying Opportunities to Address Barriers for Lowering the Cost and Risk of Geothermal Drilling|
|DE FOA 0001877||Notice of Intent to Issue Funding Opportunity Announcement entitled “Innovative Technology Development to Enhance Fossil Power System Operability, Reliability, and Economic Performance”|
|DE FOA 0001831||STEWARDSHIP SCIENCE ACADEMIC ALLIANCES (SSAA)|
|DE FOA 0001749||Notice of Intent to Issue Funding Opportunity Announcement entitled Flexible Combined Heat and Power Systems for Grid Support.|
|DE FOA 0001854||Innovative Technology Development to Enhance Fossil Power System Operability, Reliability, and Economic Performance|
|DE FOA 0001847||ENERGY INFRASTRUCTURE DEPLOYMENT ON TRIBAL LANDS - 2018|
|DE FOA 0001750||Flexible Combined Heat and Power for Grid Reliability and Resiliency|
|DE FOA 0001886||RFI: Expanding Hydropower and Pumped Storage’s Contribution to Grid Resiliency and Reliability|
|DE FOA 0001899||Critical Water Issues Prize Competition RFI|
|EIC 2018||Energizing Insular Communities|
|DE FOA 0001829||Developing Technologies for Advancement of Associated Geologic Storage in Basinal Geo-Laboratories|
|DE FOA 0001910||Notice of Intent: Marine and Hydrokinetic Technology Advancement and Data Dissemination|
|DE FOA 0001840||Solar Energy Technologies Office (SETO) Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) FY 2018|
|DE FOA 0001874||FY18 Hydrogen and Fuel Cell R&D Funding Opportunity Announcement|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DE FOA 0001815", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: