Energy Efficiency Research and Development for Fluid-Power Systems In Off-Road Vehicles (DE FOA 0001815)
- The Department of Energy, National Energy Technology Laboratory in the energy sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Energy Efficiency Research and Development for Fluid-Power Systems In Off-Road Vehicles" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 81.086.
- This funding opportunity was created on Oct 17, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jan 18, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 3 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DE FOA 0001815) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DE FOA 0001773||FY2018 Scientific Infrastructure Support for CINR Funding Opportunity Announcement|
|DE FOA 0001772||FY2018 Consolidated Innovative Nuclear Research Funding Opportunity Announcement|
|DE FOA 0001846||Notice of Intent: Energy Infrastructure Deployment on Tribal Lands - 2018|
|DE FOA 0001786||Notice of Intent to Issue DE-FOA-0001767: U.S. Offshore Wind Research and Development Consortium FOA|
|DE FOA 0001817||U.S. Industry Opportunities for Advanced Nuclear Technology Development|
|DE FOA 0001767||U.S. Offshore Wind Research and Development Consortium FOA|
|DE FOA 0001869||Request for Information (RFI): Identifying Opportunities to Address Barriers for Lowering the Cost and Risk of Geothermal Drilling|
|DE FOA 0001877||Notice of Intent to Issue Funding Opportunity Announcement entitled “Innovative Technology Development to Enhance Fossil Power System Operability, Reliability, and Economic Performance”|
|DE FOA 0001831||STEWARDSHIP SCIENCE ACADEMIC ALLIANCES (SSAA)|
|DE FOA 0001749||Notice of Intent to Issue Funding Opportunity Announcement entitled Flexible Combined Heat and Power Systems for Grid Support.|
|DE FOA 0001854||Innovative Technology Development to Enhance Fossil Power System Operability, Reliability, and Economic Performance|
|DE FOA 0001847||ENERGY INFRASTRUCTURE DEPLOYMENT ON TRIBAL LANDS - 2018|
|DE FOA 0001750||Flexible Combined Heat and Power for Grid Reliability and Resiliency|
|DE FOA 0001886||RFI: Expanding Hydropower and Pumped Storage’s Contribution to Grid Resiliency and Reliability|
|DE FOA 0001899||Critical Water Issues Prize Competition RFI|
|EIC 2018||Energizing Insular Communities|
|DE FOA 0001829||Developing Technologies for Advancement of Associated Geologic Storage in Basinal Geo-Laboratories|
|DE FOA 0001910||Notice of Intent: Marine and Hydrokinetic Technology Advancement and Data Dissemination|
|DE FOA 0001840||Solar Energy Technologies Office (SETO) Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) FY 2018|
|DE FOA 0001874||FY18 Hydrogen and Fuel Cell R&D Funding Opportunity Announcement|
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DE FOA 0001815", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: