Apply for P20AS00009
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Determining Relative Abundance and Distribution of the Endangered Humpback Chub Downstream of Pearce Ferry Rapid; Lake Mead NRA" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.944.
- This funding opportunity was created on Nov 21, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Notice of Intent to Award. This is NOT a request for application. This funding announcement is to provide public notice that the National Park Service will fund the following project under an existing Cooperative Agreement with AZ GampF.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $29,682.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Online Course for Watchdogs
Previous opportunity: Tribal Pesticide Program Council (TPPC) Technical Support
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for P20AS00009
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P20AS00009) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|USGS 20 FA 0006||Notice of Intent|
|USGS 20 FA G0006||Notice of Intent|
|W9127N2020001||Bonneville Vegetation Management Work Crew|
|P20AS00013||Fuels Reduction (Fire), Conservation Activiiters (Litter Removal); Lake Mead NRA|
|L20AS00005||OR/WA Master Cultural and Paleontological Resource Management|
|L20AS00025||OR/WA Master Invasive and Noxious Plant Management Funding Opportunity|
|USGS FA 20 0035||Notice of Intent: Pacific Northwest Seismic Network Operations - EHP|
|P20AS00017||NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD: Mesa Verde Voices Podcast Series|
|P20AS00016||Southwest Border Resource Protection Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P20AS00009", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.