Energy Efficiency Research and Development for Fluid-Power Systems In Off-Road Vehicles (DE FOA 0001815)
- The Department of Energy, National Energy Technology Laboratory in the energy sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Energy Efficiency Research and Development for Fluid-Power Systems In Off-Road Vehicles" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 81.086.
- This funding opportunity was created on Oct 17, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jan 18, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 3 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DE FOA 0001815) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DE FOA 0001773||FY2018 Scientific Infrastructure Support for CINR Funding Opportunity Announcement|
|DE FOA 0001772||FY2018 Consolidated Innovative Nuclear Research Funding Opportunity Announcement|
|DE FOA 0001846||Notice of Intent: Energy Infrastructure Deployment on Tribal Lands - 2018|
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DE FOA 0001815", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: