Community Development Block Grant Program for Indian Tribes and Alaska Native Villages (FR 6100 N 23)
- The Department of Housing and Urban Development in the community development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Community Development Block Grant Program for Indian Tribes and Alaska Native Villages" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 14.862.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 08, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 18, 2017 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 1159 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 75 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments).
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (FR 6100 N 23) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|SOL 383 17 000004||Media Empowerment for a Democratic Sri Lanka (MEND) Activity|
|RFI 383 17 GVP CS||Sri Lanka Civil Society Program|
|P17AS00128||Master Plan Abingdon VA to Elizabethton, TN|
|PRMECON 17 GR 001 WHA 032017||Strengthen Government through Civil Society Engagement|
|P17AS00133||Complete Master Plan from Chesnee to Blacksburg|
|RFA 176 17 000004||New Youth Development Activity|
|P17AS00337||Planning and Due Diligence Support for the GGNRA Lands End Restaurant, CafÃ© and Public Restrooms Lease|
|USDA RD HCFP HPG 2017||Rural Housing Preservation Grant|
|P17AS00272||San Juan Island Youth Stewardship and Community Engagement|
|CDFI 2017 CMF||Fiscal Year 2017 Capital Magnet Fund Program|
|VA GRANTS NCA FY2018||Veterans Cemetery Grants|
|FR 6100 N 07||Capacity Building for Community Development and Affordable Housing Grants (Section 4)|
|USMAS 17 YSEALI 002||YSEALI Seeds for the Future 2018|
|2017001||Embassy Cotonou's Small-Grants Program|
|NPS DOIP17AC00764||FY2017 Implementation of Management Plan|
|SBR25017CA0005||Afro Entrepreneurship Mentoring Program|
|FR 6100 N 29||The Research and Evaluation, Demonstrations and Data Analysis and Utilization Program (HUDRD)|
|NPS 17 NERO 0164||Suffolk Sportsplex Water Access Project – Planning and Preliminary Design|
|RFA 306 17 000004||COMAC (Conflict Mitigation Assistance for Civilians)|
|FR 6100 N 08||Rural Capacity Building for Community Development and Affordable Housing Grants (RCB)|
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "FR 6100 N 23", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: